Leaf pick up is every second and fourth week in the month during the fall and winter months. Please DO NOT burn your leaves.
1. Leaf pick up begins in October depending on when leaves fall, and will continue through the following January.
2. Maintenance crews will pick up leaves on the second and fourth week during the pick up period.
3. A vacuum vehicle is used to pick up leaves, so please DO NOT BAG LEAVES.
4. All leaves must be free of debris and limbs.
5. Place leaves close to the street, but not in the street.
**All town pickups are weather permitting and may be extended depending on volume.